Monday, September 26, 2016

10 Healthy Almond Recipes

Raw Almonds
I implemented ten healthy living strategies as I investigated smart ways to cope with my severe fibromyalgia symptoms.I was astounded when I completely recovered. Almost four years later, I continue to use these strategies to stay healthy. My top three are:
  • Get chemicals out of your home environment by choosing less toxic cleaning products and personal care items.
  • Stop eating most processed food full of harmful additives. 
  • Eat real food rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients.
Almonds are a delicious and versatile real food to add to your diet.They are loaded with antioxidants and are a great source of Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, manganese, copper and other nutrients.Look for raw unsalted almonds with no additives. Eat them by the handful for a snack, sprinkle over yogurt, add to muffin batter, and use in stir-fry recipes.

These ten healthy recipes share creative ways to use this nutritious little nut.

Main dishes with an extra crunch factor.


Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers

Almond and Lemon Crusted Fish with Spinach


If you want to go vegan, try these scrumptious burgers.

Lentil and Almond Burgers


Side dishes that add a dash of pizzazz to company dinners or family meals.


Wild Rice with Shiitakes and Toasted Almonds

Green Beans with Goat Cheese,Tomatoes,and Almonds


A Colorful salad that complements any menu.

Strawberry Spinach Salad


Delectable desserts.

Flourless Honey Almond Cake

Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake


Snacks that blend the nutritional power duo of almonds and honey.

Almond Honey Power Bars

Honey Glazed Almonds


Want to join my online community?

Follow my blog  Practical Priorities

Follow me on Twitter  @KathyKNorman

Like my Facebook page Practical Priorities 

Connect with me on LinkedIn  Kathy K. Norman

Check out my Pinterest boards KathyKNorman3



Visit my website www.kathyknorman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment