Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A is for Awesome Avocados

ABCs for wellness: simple strategies for creating a healthier life.

Eat Avocados
Avocados may look strange and prickly but they are packed with tons of healthy nutrients,14 vitamins, and 10 minerals including Vitamin B 12, Vitamin D, folate, calcium, and potassium. Getting to all that goodness is easy-peasy. Check out this YouTube video How to cut an avocado

Eat slices as a side dish, chop and sprinkle on top of chicken stew or chili, or make guacamole by mashing the avocado and adding salt, lime juice, and seasonings to taste.Simply Recipes shows you how to make simply perfect guacamole every time. Guacamole Recipe

Want more than guacamole? Check out these 46 quick and easy recipes from Women's Day Magazine. 46 Avocado Recipes

Join my online community for more healthy living tips and life hacks about everything,

Like my Facebook page Practical Priorities
  
Follow me on Twitter  @KathyKNorman

Subscribe to my blog  Practical Priorities

Connect with me on LinkedIn  Kathy K. Norman


Subscribe to my YouTube channel Kathy K. Norman

Check out my Pinterest boards KathyKNorman3

Visit my website www.kathyknorman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment